In this runaway of life,
there comes a time in everyone's life when we get bored of our lives and want to give up everything.
At this time, there is no self motivation in our mind and we need an external inspiration, help and guidance that can get us out of that situation.
But, we all know that no one in this mean world want the welfare of another person.
So,what to do in such situation?
When you are in such a situation, calm your fickle mind for some time and think about the teachings given by Shri Krishna to Arjuna with a cool mind.
Krishna was the full incarnation of God on earth. He led an impeccable life, his divine deeds were mysterious and yet fully saturated with the fullest power of God.
Shri Krishna is eternal as he is pious, beautiful and much more powerful than anyone in this world.
Lord Krishna teachings are as follow:-
1. In the battle of Mahabharata, when Arjun got scared by the thought of killing his own kith and kin, ancestors and Guru and decided not to fight then, at that time Shri Krishna gave him an important lesson of Karma.
He gave him lesson on karma through a verse which is,
" कर्मण्येवाधिकारस्ते मा फलेषु कदाचन।
मा कर्मफलहेतुर्भूर्मा ते सङ्गोऽस्त्वकर्मणि॥"
The meaning of the verse is-
You have the right to work only but never think of its fruits. Do not make the fruits of action be your motive, nor let your attachment be to inaction.
2. The second most important teaching of Lord Krishna is,
Whatever happened is good,
Whatever is happening is also getting good,
Whatever happens will also be good.
What did you lose that makes you cry?
What did you bring which you lost?
What did you produce that was destroyed?
You took what you got from here.
Whatever given, given here only
Whatever is yours today,
it belonged to someone else tomorrow ,
and will become someone else the day after tomorrow.
CHANGE is the law of the universe.
3. Krishna says that everyone in this world is made with ignorance and everyone should overcome it by true devotion only.
4. Krishna teaches us to live in present moment he was conscious about the future but he chose to live in the present moment without worrying about future.
5. Shri krishna describes anger in a verse which is,
क्रोधाद्भवति संमोहः संमोहात्स्मृतिविभ्रमः।
स्मृतिभ्रंशाद् बुद्धिनाशो बुद्धिनाशात्प्रणश्यति।
The meaning of the verse is-
From anger, delusion arises,
and from delusion bewilderment of memory .
When memory is bewildered, intelligence is lost,
and when intelligence is lost,
one falls down again into the material pool.
6. Shri Krishna gives an important lesson that happiness is a state of mind and no one from the outside world can affect your internal state of mind.
7.The key to wonderful joyful and happy life is the reduction of desires.
8. Lord Krishna could have won the battle of kurukshetra all by himself. But he decided to guide Arjun that no job is big or small .
All these teachings of lord Krishna are very helpful as they are very useful in everyone's life .
All these teachings have helped me personally a lot and I am confident that one of these teachings will inspire all of you too.!!!!
Please feel free to comment down below which teachings of Lord Krishna you like the most because I eagerly want to know this .😊