Importance of teacher
You must have heard this verse as far as I know.
गुरुर्ब्रह्मा गुरुर्विष्णुः गुरुर्देवो महेश्वरः।
गुरुरेव परंब्रह्म तस्मै श्रीगुरवे नमः।।
But do you know the meaning of this verse?
The meaning of this verse is that,
Guru is Brahma, Guru is Vishnu and Guru is Lord Shankar. Guru is the only true Brahman. I salute such a guru.🙏
We all know that, the glory of a teacher is great. It cannot be described in words. Vedas, Puraanas, Upanishads, Gita, poets, saints, sages etc. all speak of the immense glory of the Guru.
In the scriptures, the meaning of 'Gu' is 'darkness and 'Ru' means 'its hindrance', which means 'one who leads from darkness to light' means 'the master who leads the path of knowledge'. "Guru " is rated higher than God.
A teacher is a person who helps others to acquire knowledge, competences or values.
If the mother gives birth to a child, then the guru provides guidance to that child in life.
Guru always thinks in our interest. They can never think of us as bad. Always remember one thing that, there is always something good in scolding of our Guru.
What is the importance of teacher?
1. Teachers are perfect role model in student's life.
2. They are invisible hands that mould and shape the society.
3. They make learning fun.
4. They help students in understanding topic very easily.
5. They help students to develop multiple pathways to achieve their dreams.
6.They are co-authors in crafting life stories and the history of humanity.
7. Teacher helps student to think in right direction.
8. Teachers ensure that the groups are balanced and fair so that some students aren’t doing more work than the others.
In short, teacher teaches student how to do team work.
9. Education given by our teachers makes us what we become in life. They teach students how to face any situation in life and ultimately overcome it.
10. They impart all the essential knowledge that enable the students to walk the path of life with confidence.
11. Teacher holds the key to secure student's future.
12. Teacher teaches us different perspective of the world.
13. They teaches us how to handle every situation with patience and compassion.
14. It's only teacher who can adjust their curriculum to meet the demand of their students.
15. The most important role of a teacher is that, they produce lifelong learners who are able to educate themselves as well as their siblings and neighbours too.
The importance of teacher in student's life is beyond our imagination.
In the end,
I would like to express my gratitude to all the Gurus in this universe by dedicating them few lines.
These lines are as follows,
गुरु का महत्व इस जीवन में,
कभी ना होगा कम,
चाहे कर ले कितनी भी प्रगति हम!
वैसे तो भरा है पुस्तकों में,
हर तरह का ज्ञान
पर बिन गुरु के नहीं हो सकती,
अच्छे बुरे की पहचान
नहीं है शब्द, कैसे प्रकट करूं मैं आभार
बस हर पल चाहिए आप सभी का आशीर्वाद।
आज करती हूं हृदय से,
आप सबका सम्मान,
आप सभी को,
मेरा शत-शत प्रणाम।🙏🙏