Oreo Cake in 5 mins
- Oreo Biscuits – 20
- Milk – 1 cup / 240 ml
- Baking Powder – 3/4 tsp
- Sugar – 3 tblspn
- Oil – 1 tblspn for greasing pan, you can use parchment paper for getting the cake easily out of the pan.
- Crush oreo cookies and take oreo cookies in a mixer. Powder them.
- Now add in baking powder, sugar and milk. Puree them to a smooth mix.
- Now take a microwave safe bowl and grease it with oil generously. You can line the bowl with parchment paper and grease the paper, this way the cake will slide out easily
- Pour the batter in the bowl and put it in the microwave on high for 5 mins.
- Once it is baked, remove it from oven and let it cool completely before inverting. If you used parchment paper you can invert it earlier.
- Once it is out, you can slice and serve.
- I used oreo cookies, you can use any of your favorite cookies.
- Your cake should have some moist spots on top and sides of the cake when you remove it from oven, it is normal. It will disappear as the cake cools.
- Dont add too much sugar or milk than mentioned. It will affect the texture of the cake.
- Let the cake cool completely before inverting, if you remove it when it is hot, it will collapse and break.
- The cake batter shouldn’t exceed more than 3/4th of the cake pan.