Kabuli Chana Salad
Daily consumption of around 3/4 cup of chickpeas helps to decrease LDL cholesterol and total cholesterol triglycerides. The carbohydrates in Kabuli Chana are digested slowly, which reduces the blood sugar levels. This contributes to insulin resistance, thereby reducing the risk of getting type-2 diabetes .
So, let's us see what are the ingredients require to make Kabuli Chana.
1. 2 cups of boiled Kabuli Chana
2. 3/4 cups of chopped tomatoes
3. 1 cup chopped cucumber
4. 3/4 cup of chopped green onions
5. Salt according to your taste
6. Finely chopped pudina 1/2 cup
7. Finely chopped Dhaniya 1/2 cup
8. Sugar 1/2 cup
9. Dahi 2 spoon
10. Black pepper as per taste
1. First of all take pudina, dhaniya, sugar, dahi, salt and black pepper and mix all these ingredients in a mixture.
2. Make a paste of all these ingredients.
3. Now for making salad take a bowl.
4. In this bowl add Kabuli Chana, Tomato, cucumber, green onions and salt as per your taste.
5. After doing above thing add the paste of pudina, dhaniya ,sugar,dahi and black pepper in this bowl.
6. Then put the bowl in freezer for 5 to 10 minutes.
7. Your Kabuli Chana Salad is ready to serve ,serve it cold and you can also garnish it with pudina or by sprinkling oregano on top of it.
Try this recipe at your home because it is very tasty and easy to make. Once you try this then definitely you will become fan of this recipe.
This recipe is very tempting, decilious and mouth watering.
If you like this recipe feel free to share it with your friends and do write your experience in the comment section . I would love to see your comments.