Junk food is basically an unhealthy food. It is rich in calories. Eating junk food on regular basis can lead to an increased risk of obesity and other diseases.
Often when people in situations of anxiety, stress and trouble. then the hunger disappears. But it is not necessary that this should happen to everyone.
According to a recent study,
People feel more hungry in the state of anxiety, and then especially in this case the demand for eating junk food increases further. Researchers examined stress levels according to a scale considering the state of feeling anxious and nervous from participants.
The analysis found that on the day the participants felt anxious they were more likely to eat carbohydrate sweets and fast food. Under more stress, they consumed more sweet and fast food.
What are the harmful effects of eating Junk Food?
By the way, eating junk food has many disadvantages.
But the main disadvantages of eating junk food are as following.
1. Consuming junk food on daily basis may deteriorate your.
2. The first harmful effect of consuming junk food is to increase the risk of obesity because junk food tremendously low in nutrition value.
3. Eating junk food may also increase digestion problems and heart problems.
4. It also increases your blood pressure to great extent.
5. It causes vacillation in glucose levels.
6. Eating junk food can also increase risk of Dementia.
7. Excess consumption of trans fats found in fried and processed foods can send mixed signals to the brain which makes it difficult to process what you have eaten and how hungry are! This is probably why you end up overeating.
8. Excessive consumption of junk food can damage liver too.
And lot more......
So, even after knowing the harmful effects of junk food
Why people eat junk food on daily basis?
Answer of this question is as follows:-
1. It is cheap.
2. We can take junk food to anywhere because it is handy.
3. It triggers pleasure centres in our brains making us feel ohhh........so........ yummy.....😋.
4. It is easily available in each and every corner of streets.
5. It eases the anxiety.
6. People have a tendency to eat junk food as a reward whenever they are in good mood. That's just how human nature is!!😎😂
It is the need of the hour to spread awareness among people to eat balanced diet because it contains 50 - 60% carbohydrates, 12 to 20% proteins and 30% fats which is very good for our diet.
We can eat it once in a while ( just for a change in taste).
But when and how much to eat it totally depends on us.
Because we all are familiar with this,
"Overdose of anything is bad."
At last ,
I must say only one thing that no one can stop you from eating fast food unless you want to quit it by yourself.
And the choice is totally yours!!!!🙂