How to make Masala Maggie?🤔
Maggie is something which everyone likes because it is very delicious, easy to cook and it is enough to satisfy your hunger.
You know what is the fun fact about Maggie?
You can eat Maggie as your breakfast, lunch, snack and as dinner too.
Now the question arises....
How to make Masala Maggie?
2. Maggie Masala
6. Red chilli powder
7. Tumeric powder
11. Cumin seeds
12. Amchoor powder
1. Take a pan and add three to four drops of oil.
2. Wait for some time and let oil starts heating up.
3. After that add cumin seeds into it.
4. Then add chopped onions to it and fry it until they become golden brown.
5. After this add chopped capcicum, peas and cabbage to it and fry it nicely.
6. Add red chilli powder, tumeric powder and salt into it .
7. Then add water according to the quantity of Maggie.
8. Then add Maggie to it .
9. After that add Maggie Masala and it's totally up to you if you want dry or soupy Maggie ( I personally like dry Maggie)
10. Now your Maggie is good to serve. In the end , garnish it with oregano.
If you like this recipe feel free to share it with your friends and do write your experience in the comment section . I would love to see your comments.