Gobhi fried rice
Gobhi fried rice is something which everyone likes because it is very delicious, easy to cook and it is enough to satisfy your hunger.
Today in this blog I am sharing a recipe of how you make gobhi fried rice. I am sure you will like this recipe very much.
So let's see how to make gobhi fried rice.
Now the question arises......
How to make Gobhi fried rice?
1. Chopped gobhi (1 quantity)
2. One chopped carrot
3. One chopped capcicum
4. One finely chopped onion
5. Peas 1/2cup
6. One cup of paneer pieces
7. Soya sauce- 3 spoons
8. Red chilli sauce- 3 spoon
9. One cup of finely chopped green onions
10. Well Cooked rice two cups
1. Take a pan.
2. Now add few drops of oil into the pan and wait till the oil heats.
3. Now add garlic and onions into the pan and stir all these for few minutes until the colour of garlic and onions changes to golden brown.
4. After that add all the vegetables except gobhi in to the pan and fry all these vegetables in medium flame.
5. When all your vegetables are cooked properly then add chopped gobhi and all the sauces in to the pan.
6. Now add rice in to the pan and salt according to your taste.
7. Remember to keep your gas on medium flame.
8. Now cook all the vegetables and rice properly and in the meantime don't forget to stir it well too.
9.When it is done add chilli paneer on the top of gobhi fried rice .
10. You can garnish gobhi fried rice with coriander leaves and oregano also.
11. Remember to serve this gobhi fried rice hot otherwise you gonna miss the real taste of this recipe.
Try this recipe at your home because it is very tasty and easy to make. Once you try this then definitely you will become fan of this recipe.
This recipe is very tempting, delicious and mouth watering.
If you like this recipe feel free to share it with your friends and do write your experience in the comment section . I would love to see your comments.