Amla is something that hardly anyone likes. I am saying this because the taste of Amla is very bad.😂
I also don't like Amla personally.
But if you see the other side of it, there are various benefits of Amla. It has gained a lot of popularity in the West while in India it is quite commonly used in ayurvedic formulations & daily diet of the Indians.
What are the benefits of eating Amla daily?
The benefits of eating Amla daily are as follows-
1. Amla contains eight times more Vitamin C than any other fruits and Vitamin C is necessary for the growth, development and repair of all body tissues. It's involved in many body functions, including formation of collagen, absorption of iron, the proper functioning of the immune system, wound healing, and the maintenance of cartilage, bones, and teeth.
2. It is an excellent source for boosting your immunity and by this your body becomes strong to fight any infection.
3. Daily consumption has also been linked to improvement in overall eye health as amla can reduce cataract problem
4. Amla has high fiber content and acids like tannic which help relieve constipation
5. It prevents constipation.
6. And Do you know? Drinking amla juice on daily basis helps a person in reducing his or her weight.
7. Amla plays a significant role in purifying blood.
8. Amla contains carotene which is responsible for improving the vision. Adding Amla to your daily diet can significantly improve overall eye health and help relieve problems such as cataract, intraocular tension and can prevent reddening, itching, and watering eyes.
9. If you are facing problem of bad hair every day, so from today onwards you need not to worry about this problem because applying Amla powder on the hair brings a different newness to your hair.
10. Amla is the best anti-aging fruit. Drinking amla juice with honey can give you blemish-free, healthy and glowing skin.
Some facts about Amla
1. Amla is known as Emblica.
2. It is a fruit.
3. After Tulsi, the amla tree has been regarded as the sacred tree that people worship in India.
4. Amla grows to a height of 8 to 18 metres.
5. It has a crooked trunk and spreading branches. Its flower is yellow-greenish in color. The fruit is spherical, light greenish-yellow, quite smooth, and hard on appearance with 6 vertical stripes or furrows.
6. Amla has been used for thousands of years for its narration and nutrient properties.
7. It is also known as the powerhouse of antioxidants.
That's why all of you must adopt the habit of eating Amla daily in your life for your own good.
Remember one thing that no one can feed you Amla forcefully. It only depends on you whether you have to live a healthy life or an unhealthy life.