10 Budget Friendly Make-Up Products for Daily Use
When a girl starts doing makeup, there’s a lot of experimentation. And since a college girl’s budget is limited, everyone prefers some cheap yet effective products.
IT’S ALL ABOUT THE MONEY
This season calls for an all-new beauty bag with those hair, skin and makeup essentials you’ve already set your heart on. But just like the rest of us, you’re broke, aren’t you? Well, we’ve got good news, girls. You don’t need to break the bank to get your hands on all those goodies. Turns out, there are several options that perform just as well (if not better) than the fancy, equally expensive versions and guess what, they all come with budget-friendly price tags.
So, to make your life easier, we’ve broken down your beauty routines to incorporate all these too-good-to-be-true budget buys.
1. Maybelline Fit Me Matte + Poreless Foundation, ₹412
This foundation has been one of our favorite drugstore products for years! The foundation is ideal for normal to oily skin types as it contains micro-powders to mattify and blur out large pores or imperfections. It’s easily buildable so you can cater the coverage and it blends out really well. There are 40 shades in total ranging from fair to deep, which is pretty impressive! It also comes in an amazing dewy and smooth finish, which is ideal for normal to dry skin types and offers light to medium coverage for a natural finish.
2. Lakme Insta Eyeliner, ₹120
This is only liner I use it is very affordable easy to apply and doesn't take much time to get dry it comes in the liquid formula and stays for long best liner in such affordable prices Lakme gives you everything in this cute glass bottle you can carry it as well with you it doesn't leak.
> Precise application
> Liquid formula
3.Vega Foundation Sponge, ₹99
Foundation is an important part of the makeup and using a makeup sponge for applying it makes it even easier. Vega offers it’s oval foundation sponge.
4. Blue Heaven Walkfree Matte Lipstick Aged Wine,
- Intense matte & smooth texture
- Up to 8 hours stay
- Available in 12 gorgeous shades
5. Lacto Calamine Lotion, ₹178
This is an age old calamine preparation which also works as a tinted lotion. They cleanse pores and heal irritations.
- Zinc oxide helps unclogs pores by preventing build-up of pimple-causing germs
- Glycerin helps retain natural moisture in the skin and prevents excessive drying of skin
- Skin Type: Oily Skin
- Directions: Shake the bottle well before use. Apply the lotion on dots across your face. Massage for 2 mins.
6. Lakme Rose Powder, ₹160
- Loose face powder with rose fragrance
- Contains extracts of real roses
- Protects skin from harmful rays of the skin
- Controls oil for long hours
- Easy application. Skin Type : All Skin Type
- Available in different shades
7. Elle 18 Go Matte Lip Crayon, ₹110
Lip crayons from elle 18 come and have some great everyday shades. These look cute and are very affordable too.
- A soft, smooth texture for a matte finish
- Intense color payoff with a highly pigmented formula
- Nourishment of jojoba oil and olive oil
- A new way to sketch color onto your lips
- Natural shea and cocoa butter extracts soften and nourish your lips
- Available in 8 exciting shades
8. Himalaya Refreshing Cleansing Milk, ₹90
This refreshing cleansing milk from Himalaya herbals is great to remove makeup. Himalaya's Refreshing Cleansing Milk contains a special blend of herbs that gently remove dirt, makeup and daily impurities while maintaining your skin's natural moisture balance. Lemon, a natural cleanser and astringent, clarifies and refreshes, while Grape Seed rejuvenates, and Mint cools your skin to keep it clear, healthy and radiant. Apply Refreshing Cleansing Milk using a circular motion on the face and neck and wipe off with a moist cotton pad, rinse with water and pat dry.
9. Elf 16HR Camo Concealer, ₹361
The 16HR Camo Concealer has been labeled a dupe of the infamous Tarte Shape Tape concealer, which for like 17% of the cost, is pretty insane! Just like Shape Tape, the e.l.f. formula is a full-coverage, super creamy concealer with a matte finish that’ll cover everything from dark circles to pimples. The formula isn’t super lightweight but blends out beautifully with a damp makeup sponge. Set it with a loose setting powder for a crease-free finish that lasts all day long! We also love that there are 18 shades that range from fair to deep so you can easily find a color match. We like to go one or two shades lighter for brightening the under eyes.
10. Real Techniques Make-up Brushes, ₹829
There are makeup brushes and then there are the Real Techniques makeup brushes. Not only are they super cute but the synthetic brushes perform just as well as most luxe brushes, which is why you’ll often see them used by celebs in their Vogue makeup routines. They also come in the most amazing bundles, so you don’t have to buy a set of 16 to find the brush you’re looking for. They blend, they build, they buff, all while helping you achieve the most flawless, airbrushed finish at a fraction of the cost.
Miracle products made from diamonds and encased in gold are amazing, but a great formula at a low price can make our heart skip a beat. The thing is, you don’t have to splurge to find a makeup product that’ll beat your face to perfection, there are tons of amazing drugstore options! Here were 10 cheap makeup products we use in our everyday routine…