15 Ariana Grande Quotes That Will Inspire You To Make The Most Of Life!
Ariana Grande has come a long way since her days on Nickelodeon's show. She is now a very loved and successful woman all around the world. Time and time again, she has put out great music which took her to the place she is today. Her passion and dedication for music and the kindness in her heart has grown so much and she nevers shy away from sharing some wisdom with her fans. Here are 15 Ariana Grande quotes that will inspire you to make the best of life!
1. “Be happy with being you. Love your flaws. Own your quirks. And know that you are just as perfect as anyone else, exactly as you are.”
2. “There’s too many people telling you that you’re not good enough, but you are good enough.”
3. “Don’t ever doubt yourselves or waste a second of your life. It’s too short, and you’re too special.”
4. “Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius, and it’s better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.”
5. “We’re all human and we all have great amounts of pressure on us. When someone’s hurting, be there. We could all use a little compassion.”
6. “Sometimes, people can be extraordinarily judgmental and closed-minded to anyone different or special, which is why it’s so hard for young people in this day and age to be comfortable enough in their own skin to not listen to the people picking on them.”
7. “You should never stop believing in something, and you shouldn’t listen to anyone who tells you otherwise.”
8. “If you’re passionate about something then it will definitely work out for you. You should never stop believing in something, and you shouldn’t listen to anyone who tells you otherwise. Never give up on something you love.”
9. "The best fashion advice I'd say would be just to do what makes you comfortable and what makes you feel cute, and that's how you're gonna look your best 'cause when you feel your best, everybody else can feel it, too."
10. "If anything, we should feel sorry for the people who want us to feel bad about ourselves, because they are the ones struggling for approval. In middle school, bullies tortured other kids because they thought it would make people like them more."
11. “There’s always tomorrow and it always gets better.”
12. “Girls, respect yourselves. Keep your head held high and speak only kind words. Know your truth. No one can ever take that away from you.”
13. “It’s a new day. Count your blessings, think twice before you complain, give more than you ask for, do what makes you happy and enjoy life.”
14. “Every time you’re faced with something ugly, focus on something beautiful. What you focus on expands. Only you can change your reality.”
15. “Only be with somebody if they make you feel like the best version of yourself. You can’t sacrifice yourself for anybody, you know?”