How to prepare for class 9 & 10 board exams and score good marks
So, you are going to appear for your 9 & 10th board exams this year and may be wondering if it is possible to score maximum in your class examination. Well, I would like to say you, “Yes, it is possible”. It is not easy but can be done if you really want to do it. Have patience and work hard. In this article, we will tell you how to prepare for class exams, score good marks, and become a topper.
Assess your child and provide the best resources. If the child is average and below average, please arrange personal guidance or arrange individual tutor (you can contact mywayteaching.com) and if your kid is above average, he/she can study in group coaching (you can also contact mywayteaching.com, they provides online classes for competitive exams)or school enough if they complete the whole course on time.
Provide all study material and motivate your kid.
Discuss his/her concern and try to solve his/her concern.
People might ask what is so special about 98-100% marks. It is just that anyone can score 90%. That is not at all difficult. Even a student with average intelligence, who studies hard can score 90%. But 98-100% marks mean that you have mastered the complete syllabus in all respect. First of all, remember that there is nothing that you cannot achieve. You can get 98-100% in your board exams if you truly want to achieve it. All it takes is a lot of hard work and perseverance.
Secondly, remember that there is no shortcut to success and you must try harder and plan properly to make it right. Just be positive and focus on your goal.
- Don’t count hours, study until you understand a topic completely, and make your own notes.
- The important thing is planning. To make sure that you do not lose your track in between, you must have a solid plan of study. Make a plan in the very beginning and follow it for the complete year. Start off from the topics that you don’t have much confidence on. These topics are the ones, which are difficult for you to understand, grasp, and remember.
- The next thing is the study pattern. If you really want to achieve that 99% target, you must love your books. Yes, you must be completely in love with them. Do not take study as a burden, but try to like it. Your study pattern plays a big role. Try to make your study interesting.
- Make a schedule/time table, which would eventually help you in tracking your completion every day.
- Take care of your health Do not compromise with your health. Given enough time for other important things that you like to do like games, exercise, food.
- Try to complete the syllabus in the first 8 months, but make sure that you complete it twice or thrice before the exam.
- Before going to sleep at night, revise everything that you have studied on that day.
- There is no shortcut “Hard work and dedication is all it takes”.
Note: A student must work hard the entire year to become a topper. Coaching should start from the first day of school and till exams. Some students only take extra classes during exams, this way you can only get average marks but you will face problems during college and higher studies when you don’t get a chance to rectify your mistakes. Taking the correct decision at the right time is very important.