Mistakes to be avoided during preparation for JEE- MAINS AND ADVANCED
I think that I am a superset of all the mistakes that a student can do while preparing for JEE Exams. I wanted to share my experience with everyone so that none of the viewers should repeat these mistakes.
Why should you listen me?
Because I have cleared JEE-ADVANCED examination with a respectable score and presently I am at IIT Madras
Points to remember:
- Don't just study all the chapters once and keep it for exam time. You have to revise these chapters over a period of time otherwise your chapter is gone and your effort is wasted.
- Don't just keep on studying theory for maximum time. You have to give your maximum time for solving questions because ultimately what helps is your question solving ability and speed.
- Stick to only one notes or teacher throughout because reading from different notes and through different notes creates a lot of confusion.
- You have to do some physical activity daily.
- Try to tell someone the track of your progress and your plans regarding every chapter that you are doing.